Monday, September 26, 2011

babynopants.



I know that the LORD secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy.
-Psalm 140:12

I am just overwhelmed with how good our God is. In April 2010 when I first came to Haiti, there was a little boy along the mountain that we would see every day. He never had pants on so we named him Baby No Pants. He stole my heart the first time I saw him. Ever since then there has been a picture by my bed and I've been praying that he would get a chance to go to school and that he'd be told about Jesus. Today I walked up to the preschoolers to see the little girl our family is sponsoring, and I see him on the play ground with the school kids! He is in school getting an education and being told about Jesus! Now through sponsoring him I get to write him letters, send him things, put him through school, give him a meal everday, and give him a chance to hear about Jesus because of what Mountaintop Ministry does. God is so good and faithful- answering prayers you never thought would be answered. He is so powerful! Oh, and his real name is Wilson Louis. God, you are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment