Thursday, September 22, 2011

toms&babynopants




Again today we all worked in the clinic- seeing around 130 people. We all did pretty much the same things. A few of us went up during the pre-schoolers break from class and played with them. I made the mistake of showing them the pictures I would take of them, resulting in being surrounded by a ton of little children.

God's little love notes to me today:
-While we were up playing with the kids I saw a little girl sitting down putting her shoes on, so I go over and as I got closer I saw they were TOMS! Oh my word, it was so awesome to see that.
-On our way home along the rode I saw my little Baby No Pants! When I saw him I just cried, he is so big and precious! He did have pants on today, which is good. I didn't have my camera with me so hopefully I will see him again so I can snap a shot. He is so dear to my heart.

Prayer requests: there's a lot of rain coming down right now which makes it hard to get up the mountain so safety for that, God's power to reign down on us at the clinic tomorrow, He would work His power, and His will to be done.

God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. For the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ.
-2 Corinthians 1:3-5

PS. TOMS is an organization where you buy a pair of shoes and with your purchase you are purchasing another pair for a person in need in a third- world country. Baby No Pants is a little boy who lives on the side of the mountain who we'd see everyday last year. He never wore any pants and he just stole my heart from the beginning. That's why I was so filled with joy when I saw him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment