Thursday, April 8, 2010

1 Thessalonians 5:23


Today was like yesterday again. I felt by first earthquake! Last night at about one AM we felt the beds shaking. Anna said it was a 6.1. We didn't feel it a whole lot but it was cool. I had a lot more scabies patients and a lot more of counting pills. When the adults come in for scabies they need help getting their backs so I do that then they do everything else. I decided that I've seen more womens breasts in the past few days then ever in my life. And it's enought to last. I think I'm done with that part. A sixteen year old brought in a baby today and wanted to give her up for adoption but decided not to. Pray that the baby will be cared for greatly and she will grow into a beautiful woman of God. I interviewed Willam today for my journalism class as well as for church. I didn't really want to be in it but oh well. A little boy about three or four came in today and he had scabies, dry skin, and sores all over. While I was rubbing the lotion on him his face was so sad. I felt so bad for that little one. He was so precious though. Pray that his skin would heal up nicely. The mountain climbing keeps getting easier and easier. We tried running up for a minute or so and we very soon decided that was a mistake. We wanted to throw up after that, haha. There was is this little boy who is always on the road on our way home and he never has pants on. His new name- Baby No Pants. There's also a hot dog tree that we see everyday too. Pretty sweet stuff. Pray tomorrow that we will be able to see as much patients as possible. It's our last day at the clinic. Thank you Jesus for picking ME to go on this trip. I am truely blessed. Thank you everyone for the prayers.

4 comments:

  1. sooo proud of you ..cannot belive that i am your mommy...be safe ...get them with Jesus ...they need HIm He is all they have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh that was my verse for you today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok sooo the baby no pants I believe BUT the hot dog tree you just want your blonde mommy to tell that one in the beauty shop..nice try I know where hot dogs come from it could be the dirt and there might be trees in them but they don`t grow there..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexi, you are a blessing! Loving your love for Christ and your wonderful heart. Your blogs are such a treasure for those of us that can only look on, longingly. Praying and enjoying seeing Christ, through you! Good stuff! Love, Greta Wallace

    ReplyDelete