Saturday, April 10, 2010

Philippians 1:21


For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. (Philippians 1:21)

Today was a good day. I spent a lot of time with God today. And soaking up some pretty sweet rays (: I got a tad burnt though.. Today was kind of a lazy/free day. This morning I sat out on the deck and read my bible for like three hours. Then we went to this restaurant thing with basically all American food. Daddy and I shared a banana split (: After that we went to these little hut things where they sold souvenirs. It was very interesting. The people would like attack you to try and sell you things. Daddy would bargain with them until they wouldn't go any lower, it was quite interesting. When we got home I read for a while again then dad, David, and I thought we would hike up the mountain one more time. When we got to baby no pants we had some fun with them. David showed them a new handshake which was really cute. Then when we got to the very top there was a bunch of kids. They told David to do some push ups so he did. They then told daddy to and being his silly self, thought he would just fall on the ground. That made them laugh a lot. It was a fun today. I don't think I want to come home..

4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear that you are getting a little break for yourself. It's great what you are there doing.....had a feeling you would want to stay longer and longer....Jennifer Schulting

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would we do without that funny daddy...sorry darling you are coming back I get u a few more yrs before God takes u crazy places.......praying this am for amazing worship time with tbe Haitians who love our Jesus so much.........hope baby no pants finds some if he comes...precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not want to come home either! Praying for you and thinking of you a lot.

    ReplyDelete