Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Philippians 1:29


"For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for Him."

Today was much like yesterday. We did a lot of scabies treatments again. One little boy about three or so came in to get one and while I was rubbing the cream on him all he did was giggle. Most of the children cry the whole time, but not him. He was filled with joy. So precious. A mother came in with her fourteen day old baby. Wow, was she cute?! Yes! I really wanted to just take her and bring her home for me and mommy (: When the babies check up was finished a guy from our group prayed over her. Man, that was awesome. You could feel God's love come out of that man. It was incrediable. Pray for all the people we had to turn away today. There was probably two-hundred we had to turn away. Heart breaking.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you team was happy to know you did not steal the baby.....I love you girly..take care of my man over there I am missing him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your journey. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete